Swiss Kidney Foundation
We are committed to informing and educating the Swiss population and heightening their awareness of the kidneys and their functions. We are also dedicated to addressing the concerns of anyone in Switzerland suffering from kidney disease and promoting research into kidneys and kidney disease.
Lunch-Event rund um die Nieren am 14. März 2024 anlässlich des
WORLD KIDNEY DAY 2024
Die Schweizerische Nierenstiftung (SNS) organisiert einen spannenden Lunch-Event rund um die Nieren, das oft vergessene Doppelorgan.
Die Veranstaltung für medizinsche Fachpersonen, Journalisten:innen und andere Stakeholder dauert von 11.45 bis 13.00 Uhr mit anschliessendem Flying Lunch. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Bei Fragen zum Event können Sie gerne das Sekretariat der SNS kontaktieren.
- Are your kidneys healthy?
- Kidney disease can lead to kidney failure. Look after your kidneys!
- Living with kidney failure
- Is it possible to eat well despite haemodialysis?
- Living with kidney disease
- And yes, there are things that doctors and patients should consider
with kidney failure
To find out more about living with kidney failure, click here for our brochure.
Everything you need to know about the scientific projects we support.
Or would you like to submit a project proposal yourself?
N.B.: We also support projects that are dear to us.
Kidneys are heroes for kids too!
What if they don’t work properly?
Whom to ask?
How is it for the family?
Here you will find:
- some great articles by our ambassador, Milena Moser, about living with kidney failure and transplants.
- There are also some handy adverts/filler ads about the kidneys—our heroes—available to download.
- Interviews on kidneys
«Joy for nature and life in a dynamic balance
is good for health!»
François Verrey, Member of the Foundation Board