Brochures, links and advice
Your health and a good quality of life are very important to us. In this section you will find important informations, interesting links and also delicious recipes.
Five things that doctors and patients should consider
In the interests of the Schweizerische Akademie für Qualität in der Medizin (Swiss Academy for Quality in Medicine) and a similar initiative by the Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine, the Board of the Swiss Society of Nephrology has joined the international “Choosing Wisely” campaign.
The Choosing Wisely campaign aims to promote doctor-patient dialogue and contains medical guidelines in cases of unfavourable individual benefit-risk ratios.
“Living with Kidney Failure”
This brochure is there to help you make the decision which every person with advanced chronic kidney failure faces: choosing the right kidney replacement therapy.
This brochure was produced for this purpose on behalf of the Swiss Kidney Foundation
- Swiss Society of Nephrology
- Gut leben mit Niereninsuffizienz ist möglich!
- Deutsche Nierenstiftung
- Interessengruppe Nephrologische Pflege der deutschen Schweiz
- International Federation of Kidney Foundations (IFKF)
- Kids Kidney Care
- Nierenpatienten Kids (Schweiz)
- Schweizer Lebendspender-Gesundheitsregister SOL-DHR/SNO
- Schweizerischer Transplantierten Verein
- Swiss Transplantation Society
- VNPS – Verband Nierenpatienten Schweiz
The 2020 calendar is for patients, friends, families and all foodies who want to discover simple recipes that are easy to cook and comply with the few restrictions there are with dialysis treatment.
Browse through the 2020 calendar month by month and discover different recipes, guidelines for a balanced diet and tips to make your daily life easier, as well as crossword puzzles to test your knowledge.
Thanks. The amazing support from our sponsors has made it possible for us to complete the calendar project successfully.